In order to modify a parenting plan and a time sharing agreement, the moving party, or the party wanting the change the agreement, has the burden of proving the “substantial change in circumstances”. A substantial change in circumstances is not met when there are disagreements between the parties or a less than cordial relationship.

Learn more about modification.