My love of family and the desire to protect the rights of clients and their children, drove me to pursue a career in Family Law. I understand how difficult it is to navigate through our legal system in search of a fair resolution, while dealing with very emotional issues at the same time. That understanding motivates me to give each and every one of my clients, and their families, my utmost attention and dedication. My practice is located in Aventura, Florida and I cover cases in the counties of Miami-Dade and Broward.
I strive to provide each individual client with personalized and specialized attention to help them through a very difficult time of their lives. It is my desire for families to resolve issues in the fairest and best possible way; always keeping in mind the emotional detriments that unnecessary fights and litigation can have lengthy on all individuals involved.
Jeannette’s Answers on Avvo
- BAR ADMISSION: STATE BAR OF FLORIDA 2012
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, SHEPARD BROAD LAW CENTER, Fort Lauderdale, FL – Juris Doctor, May 2012
- FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Miami, FL – Bachelor of Arts in International Business and Marketing; December 1999
- Dade County Bar Association (member, Family Law)
- Broward County Bar Association (member, Family Law)
- American Bar Association (member, Family Law)
- The Florida Bar Family Law Section since 2013
- Equitable Distribution Committee since 2014
Ex-Spouses Get Even: Proposal for Use of Contempt in Florida’s Equitable Distribution Decree
Nova Law Review, 2012